Archived Pages‎ > ‎Licensing‎ > ‎

What are the leagal documents required?

posted Oct 28, 2012, 11:48 PM by Nilanjan Nath   [ updated Oct 28, 2012, 11:51 PM ]
If the teacher's are associated with schools, who will agree to the CC licensing terms? At these point of time I don't have clarity if the teacher have any mention around these in Employment T&C.
We need to deliberate the structure who will be able to upload the contents under suitable CC license.
Can any teacher upload the content?
Can we upload the content on behalf of the schools/ teacher?
What are the documents needed for the same?
Is there matter that we can use form CC or any other source?
Can you maintain these documents online? Maintaining hardcopies will very difficult.
Please share your thoughts.